QualiChem will be exhibiting at the AWT Convention and Exposition
Please stop by and visit us at BOOTH 317 to see why THE BLENDER MATTERS.
In 1989, QualiChem was established with the core business focus to provide only private label water treatment products and technical support to regional water treaters in the southeast. Today, QualiChem formulates, manufactures, and ships products to private label water treatment partners across North America and overseas. We continue to refine our services to provide the necessary tools to our existing water treatment partners to assure they remain competitive in today's marketplace. Additionally, QualiChem still provides an avenue for the development of new businesses by experienced water treaters looking for new and expanded opportunities outside of traditional, large corporate environments.
Be sure to visit us at Booth 317 to meet our team and see how we can help your business grow.
Five Reasons You Should Attend
AWT's Annual Convention and Exposition continues to grow each year, yet it still remains the perfect size for professionals in our industry.
Here are a few reasons why you should attend the 2015 Annual Convention and Exposition being held in Nashville, Tennessee:
- 98% of past attendees say they return to the office with practical knowledge they can implement immediately.
- 93% of past attendees say the convention increases their industry knowledge.
- Since 2010, attendance has grown by more than 21%—exposing you to more individuals with whom you can network.
- Attendees are viewed as one of the biggest assets of the convention. The convention's noncompetitive atmosphere allows you to share your experiences, challenges, and concerns.
- It's the only convention where you'll find exhibitors whose sole focus is industrial water treatment.
Have questions before you attend the AWT Expo?